Discover the benefits of a Kimberly-Clark career
At Kimberly-Clark, we look after our great people by fostering a fun, caring and respectful workplace, and rewarding and recognising achievements. If you choose a career at Kimberly-Clark, get ready to experience:
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Recognition awards for key areas of the business - safety, sales, innovation and culture.
- Active social clubs with fun events and activities.
- Uniforms supplied and cleaned at manufacturing sites and distribution centres.
- A collaborative workplace.
- Safety initiatives and programs.
- Clear annual objectives and quarterly performance feedback.
- Strong, global brands providing interesting and challenging work.
- Equal opportunities for all employees.
Kimberly-Clark cares for you and your family
- Flexible working arrangements depending on your personal needs. You can request to work from home, go part-time, job share or work flexible hours.
- Paid Parental Leave so you have income while you're on parental leave, over and above the government scheme.
- Summer Hours Program – Flexibility to finish up early on a Friday between December and February. Conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
Kimberly-Clark cares for your health
- Annual flu vaccinations.
- Medical assessments.
- Access to gyms or discounted gym memberships.
- Fun healthy activities available including, fitness classes and health awareness seminars.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Free confidential support and advice from a professional counsellor outside the organisation for any personal or workplace issues.
- Special Compassionate Leave in difficult personal times.
Kimberly-Clark cares for your future
- We offer assistance towards your education fees as well as time off to study.
- Earn more superannuation. Kimberly-Clark pay employer contribution of 10% towards superannuation through our partnership with Plum.
- If you're 65 or under, a permanent Kimberly-Clark Australia employee and with KCA Super, you and your family can feel protected by KCA Super's Life Insurance and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance.
Kimberly-Clark cares for your financial security
- Save money on Kimberly-Clark's market-leading essentials by buying them at special discounted rates.
- If you're a permanent Kimberly-Clark employee, under 65 years, on a salary and working at least 15 hours a week you can arrange for your pay to continue if you fall ill or have an injury that's preventing you from working.
- As a Kimberly-Clark Australia employee, you can lease a car via a Novated Lease with LeasePlan Australia.
Kimberly-Clark helps our people care for their community
- Kimberly-Clark employees who are also dedicated volunteers outside of work can apply for grants of $1,000 for the charity of their choice.
- Volunteer on our time, not yours - Kimberly-Clark employees can take a day of paid volunteering leave per year to work with a charity or community organisation of their choice.