Huggies® Reinvigorates Entire Portfolio
Kimberly-Clark Australia’s Huggies® brand is reinvigorating its entire portfolio to reflect the changing requirements of Australian parents. The re-launch sees the introduction of a new value range (based on our RRP^), Huggies® Essentials Nappies. In addition, Huggies® is reducing the recommended retail pricing across its existing range, whilst continuing to prioritise product improvements, in order to provide nappies which meet the needs and budgets of every Aussie family.
As Australia’s leading nappy brand, Huggies® has a longstanding history of serving the needs of Aussie parents. Based on extensive consumer research and feedback directly from parents, the brand understands times have changed and parenting is now more varied, costly and challenging than ever.
Rahul Asthana, Huggies Business Director, comments: “We understand the challenges faced by Aussies families are complex. As a business we’ve focused on understanding the range of factors contributing to the current pressures faced by parents, so we can adapt to meet the needs of our consumers. We’ve heard parent’s feedback loud and clear and the changes we have made to our range are a direct response to the varied needs and budgets of families. We’re excited to hear what parents across Australia will have to say about our reinvigorated range.”
The new Huggies® Essentials range is available in unisex sizes 1-6 and has been designed to provide up to 12 hours of leakage protection with the trusted absorbency Huggies® parents know and love.
The Huggies® Essentials nappies key features include:
- Wetness indicator to help prevent leaks
- Fun Mickey Mouse Designs
- RRP^ price of $13.00 per pack ($5.50 RRP^ for Size 1 (newborn) pack)
- Unisex sizes 1-6 (Newborn to 16kg+)
The Huggies® Nappy Range
The new Huggies® range has a nappy to meet the needs and budgets of every Aussie family.
Huggies® Essentials joins Huggies® Ultra Dry and Huggies® Ultimate products to complete the Huggies® nappy range.
- Huggies® Ultra Dry is designed for comfort and fit. The much loved all-rounder features the patented DryTouch® layer providing absorbency and up to 12 hours of overnight leakage protection for use day and night.
- Huggies® Ultimate is our best care for skin. Our softest and most breathable nappy – featuring our Gentle Absorb® Layer with gentle balm to help protect baby’s delicate skin.
Go to huggies.com.au for a full comparison of the complete Huggies® nappy range.