Sigma FMCG Supplier of the Year
Kimberly-Clark Australia employees left to right: Matthew Mifsud, Customer Category Manager; Ben Bynon, National Pharmacy Customer Manager; Tony Leach, National Business Manager
Kimberly-Clark Australia (KCA) marketer of the Huggies, Kleenex, VIVA, U by Kotex, Poise and Depend brands, has been awarded FMCG Supplier of the Year at the Sigma Supplier of the Year Awards in Melbourne last week.
This is the second year KCA was nominated and in the Top 3 of the FMCG Supplier of the Year category. Sigma is KCA's biggest pharmacy customer, owner of Amcal and Guardian pharmacy brands.
David Kirby, KCA Consumer Sales Director said 'this is fantastic acknowledgement of our Pharmacy team's dedication to working with customers on joint business development. We're proud of the work we do with Sigma pharmacies and are grateful for this recognition.'
The award is scored on the below criteria and Supply Chain, Operations, Merchandise and key
Pharmacy owners score all suppliers.
- Communication and joint business planning
- Innovation and Initiatives presented at the Pharmacy Assistants Conferences in each state.
- Catalogue and promotional program performance
- Supply Chain performance including collaboration
- Store level support for the Amcal, Amcal Max and Guardian banners
- Training and category review presentations to Head Office and store communication